POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image needed ASAP : Image needed ASAP Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Image needed ASAP
From: Jon S  Berndt
Date: 17 Mar 2006 10:44:57
Message: <441ad979$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings:

I am the volunteer editor for a freely available online magazine for the
Houston chapter of AIAA (www.aiaa-houston.org). I'm also an avid open source
user and developer, and POV-Ray fan. The about-to-be released issue features
a large article (a Survey, actually) on Open Source software, and I have
mentioned POV-Ray.

I would like to illustrate the article with a spectacular image produced by
POV-Ray. Preferably, it would have a space theme (the newsletter is read by
a lot of people at Johnson Space Center). I had selected "Rocket" by Jochen
Diehl (http://www.diehlsworld.de) as the one I'd like to use, but I can't
get in touch with him to ask permission - none of his contact information
seems to be working.

So, if any of you long-time POV-ray artists have a piece of artwork you feel
represents among the best that can show off what POV-Ray can do and would be
willing to let me use your image (with proper attribution, of course),
please contact me offline:

editor *at* aiaa-houston.org

Best wishes,
Jon Berndt